- Design and implement rich, interactive, and responsive web experiences using to deliver intuitive, clean user experiences across multiple screens
- Collaborate with team members to design user interfaces and make aesthetic updates as well as create new web-based designs.
- Interpret design and vision into web content, including branding, typography, layout, image production, page integration and user experience
- Define site objectives by analyzing user requirements; envisioning system features, maximizing functionality and optimizing user experience.
- Execute fresh design and layout within branding guidelines for creative, promotional and marketing elements such as web pages, blog and social media posts, email templates, print collateral and digital imagery
- Breakdown design into components and build digital elements, create engaging web content
- Test appearance and functionality of web content in multiple browsers, platforms and screen sizes
- Apply knowledge of layout principles, information architecture, human factors and web standards to develop ideas from concept stage to final markup.
- Create wireframes, prototypes and graphic layouts to communicate functionality and presentation of complex interfaces to both executives and developers.
- Create Visual Design Comps and conduct rapid prototyping
- Create storyboards, rapid prototypes, user flows, process flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
Preferred Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Web Design, Interactive Design or equivalent experience. Four (4) plus years’ experience in a professional environment.
- 5+ years of level UX/UI Design and Web Design Roles including B2C and B2B web design experience
- Expert in Web Interface Design, Interaction Design. High degree of competency in Photoshop, Illustrator and Adobe Creative Suite Products and ability to create beautiful, usable interfaces. Proficient in Photoshop, Illustrator, or other visual design and wire-framing tools.
- Knowledge of browser and platform compatibility issues
- Understanding of the entire web development process, including design, development and deployment, with some back-end knowledge
- Strong understanding of the latest web technologies, desire and ability to keep abreast of innovative design trends, technologies and techniques and user-centered design
- Strong team and communication skills; Attention to detail
- Proficient in Responsive Web Design, Web standards, Best practices and mobile user experience
- Focus on user experience design and implementation, with an eye for simplicity and usability.
- Self-directed and capable of working in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to translate design comps into interactive pages with precision
- Strong experience with responsive design, including responsive grids and images